Saturday 23rd May - 12pm - 4.30pm / 6pm - 10.30pm
Join the gin party atmosphere and be spoilt for choice with over 100 carefully selected gins under one domed roof!
The Gin Society Festival is back in Buxton for 2020, along with amazing live music, fabulous food and of course loads of fun.
And it’s not just gin, there will also be a range of more than 15 premium rums and delicious Prosecco Royale.
Tickets are only £12.50 (+booking fee) per person which gets you entry plus a huge range of extras:
- Free Gin! A voucher for your first festival Gin & Tonic
- Your own Copa Glass to take home
- Stainless Steel Straw, yours to keep, helping save the environment with every sip
- Gin Festival book
- Access to 100+ gins
- Rum Bar featuring a selection of premium rums, plus Prosecco Royales
- Live music and party atmosphere
- Friendly and experienced staff – feel free to ask for recommendations
- Gin Talks from our in-house gin-expert, plus a few samples too
- Classic street food and snacks to purchase separately
- Festival Gin Shop
The festival is running over two session times. Session One runs from 12 noon to 4.30 pm and Session Two runs from 6 pm to 10.30 pm, and tickets can be purchased here >
The festival is strictly for over 18s – no babies or children will be allowed. The Gin Society encourages you to drink responsibly. For more information please visit www.drinkaware.co.uk