Saturday 28th March - 6.30pm
Come along for an evening of fun and the chance to take home some very special prizes in aid of three local charities – Buxton Mountain Rescue Team, Connex Community Support and the Thomas Theyer Foundation.
The charities have been nominated by three organising groups of Event Management students from the University of Derby with the aim of raising a good amount for each.
Under the hammer of a local professional auctioneer, an irresistible collection of over 80 promises will be up for bids. These include:
- A week’s stay in an apartment in Turkey
- Annual subscriptions for Buxton Hockey and Cricket Clubs
- Various leisure activities, such as a day’s sailing
- An escorted trip to a Manchester United match at Old Trafford
- A tour of the Peak District in a McLaren sports car
- 3-month gym membership
- Two days of dog care
- Opportunities to enhance your singing or language skills
- Offers of help with transport and handyman jobs
- Evening meals
- and much more!
Successful bids will need to be paid on the night but with no additional buyer fees.
Entry is free and booking is not required. Doors open at 6.30pm, with time to register before the auction starts at 7.00pm until approximately 9.00pm. The bar will be open for the purchase of drinks and snacks.